Automatically scan your website for malware and protect online reputation
SiteLock™, the global leader in website security, protects your website to give you peace of mind.
Website security & malware protection for your website
SiteLock's Daily Malware Scanning identifies vulnerabilities and known malicious code and automatically removes it from your website to protect your website and visitors against threats.
Plus you get the SiteLock Trust Seal which builds customer confidence and is proven to increase sales and conversion rates.
Compare SiteLock Plans
Professional security features for your website
Finds and removes malicious code automatically using leading SiteLock technology
- Daily Malware Scanning
- Number of Pages 500
- Daily Blacklist Monitoring
- SiteLock Risk Score
- Website Application Scan Daily
- SQL Injection Scan Daily
- Cross Site (XSS) Scan Daily
- Sitelock™ Trust Seal
- Daily SMART Scans
- Automatic Malware Removal
- TrueShield Protection
- WordPress Scan
- Spam Blacklist Monitoring
Provides a range of features designed to protect both your website and your business’ reputation:
Proactively monitors for and alerts you about any malware that is detected on your website.
Automatic malware removal
If a scan finds anything, SiteLock will safely remove any known malware automatically.
Automatically checks your applications to ensure they're up-to-date and secured against known vulnerabilities.
Get protection against the top 10 web app security flaws as recognised by OWASP, the Open Web Application Security Project.
SiteLock™ Trust Seal
Give your visitors added confidence by showing your website is protected by SiteLock.
The TrueShield™ Web Application Firewall protects your website against hackers and attacks.
Protect your reputation
Daily scans help detect malware early before search engines have a chance to find it and blacklist your site.
Fast automated setup
Instant and fully automated setup gives you protection immediately without anything to install.
Content Delivery Network (CDN)
Speed up your website by distributing it globally and serving it to your visitors from the closest location for faster page load speeds wherever they are.
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more about SiteLock, watch the 'How SiteLock Works' video by clicking here
- File-based Malware Scanning and Removal: SiteLock performs daily scans of a website's files for malware. If malware is found, the website owner is alerted immediately. SiteLock also offers comprehensive scans to automatically remove the malware.
- Vulnerability Scanning: SiteLock performs scans of website applications for common vulnerabilities that could lead to a compromise.
- Application Security and Vulnerability Patching: SiteLock has the technology to automatically patch vulnerabilities in content management systems (CMS).
Malware, short for malicious software, is used to gather sensitive data, gain unauthorized access to websites and even hijack computers.