How do I setup my email in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File -> Info -> Add Account.
- Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" radio button and click "Next"
- Select the "Internet E-mail" radio button and click "Next".
- Enter the required information:
- Your Name - The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address - Your email address.
- Account Type - Select "POP" - (IMAP is available for use however if you desire fully synchronised email across your computers and smartphones you are best to talk to us about "Cloud Hosted Email" - just drop us an email to email@example.com)
- Incoming mail server - This will be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - This will also be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- User Name - This will be your full email address.
- Password - Password for your email account.
Click "More Settings'
Click the "Advanced" tab and change the "Outgoing Server" number from 25 to 26
Click the "Outgoing Server Tab" and Tick the "Outgoing Server Requires Authentication" box